Saturday, November 3, 2012

Maybe but not in my Lifetime

new hedderPappys Log hedder

There’s a saying , and by goodness I wish it was I who said it first as it surly applies, but the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but ya’ll damn sure cain’t make it drink. If even you get the horse’ head in the bucket, if the damn horse don’t drink and all you do is hold its head in the bucket all it’ll do is drown.

For a year and a half, I have done everything to bring to harvest here in the Mini Cassia area of Idaho, all good gifts an MC can bring to a town and then some. Albeit out of the box, very much in the shadows and ultimately unorthodox but, still gifts. From fund raisers to full time employment jobs at 3 times the going wage being paid here and all we get is a , “oh I’ll think about it” Or “yea I’ll be there” but on the day to be there its,”My guy wont allow me to do that” .

Now then, over in Twin Falls, not saying its much better, since the Knytes and I have stubbed our toes many times, yet, I can walk into a number of places there and say that the club, is doing a charity project, for MD, or the Miracle Children’ Hospital with a biker , hot rod, custom toew truck calendar and I’ll have at minimum 10 people young , and not so young hotties there ready to bare nearly all. Even for no cost, just the fun. And yet I have to beg here in Burley. Bullshit. Then you extend the hand of employment to be on the most fight the system MC/Trucker/warbird web and OTA Radio station, for a starting wage of $20.00 an hour and I’ll get 5 people ready to drive from Twin Falls here to do that on air gig, including hot honeys, yet, here, its none existent. Not even one person shows. Even after you buy em breakfast and lunch twice at some not so much cheap eating places. Do I even get a thank you? Does SAMCRO even get a thank you? No.

There is a cyclic that runs every 20 years here. 20 years there is a feeling of okay we’ll do it, and 20 years of pulling in their pee picking heads inside the protective shells and saying no.

One of the club members says ya’ll can get this in Twin done faster. No shit. But I tried to use local talent, local people, only to get the big bad imagesbut little else , in response, I give>>11 .

Will Mini Cassia pull its head out of its anal shell, and recognize those here making a difference and willing to bring something a bit none LDS to fruition? Perhaps, but not in my lifetime.

The question then goes, “why don’t you just move back to Twin?” The answer?, I am. Hauled the first load over today, had dinner at IHOP in Twin, have things in place to have a Knytes member handle my SSI check. But hey Burley, I tried. You gave me>>images I give you>>>11 and remind ya’ll confederate_battle_flag_03<<<< this means this>>>>2ndadmin_thumb__49950.1351019842.1280.1280 any questions?

cs1cmdt sig


Quote of the Day:
Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies.
--St. Augustine
Romans 13:1“[Submission to Governing Authorities] Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
11179

A1 SKETCH 2my toew ad

veteransdayweb

No comments:

Post a Comment