Tuesday, November 27, 2012

But give me a Holmes

adxelexi

I had the fun of rolling on a toew call with friend Jared today.

Not a big deal just a scoop up for repair. We got there lowered the stinger and all, got hooked and strapped down.

After looking at it all, I know for a fact I could have done the same call with LexiBelle, sling and chains , in half the hook up time. Plus Jared never used his tag lights. Really?

Any way what ever works.

So as soon as LexiBelle gets a fuel bladder under her, the contest is on, between Jared’s rig and LexiBelle, film will be on YouTube.

Things going good, but Christmas is going to be scarce. By the time I pay everything with Charlie at the helm, as my new payee, I’ll be lucky if I have $43.00 left over, but we’ll see.

Until Thursday,

AYRESIG PROPER

551995_447562511950093_1445529580_n

No comments:

Post a Comment