Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For the lack of , and did you catch SOA last night?

COOTERS PHOOTENOTES_thumb

Here I am awake, when I should be sleeping in anticipation of the part exit out of Burley, yet besides a near migraine I’m awake.

Reason? Trying to get everything done computer and Internet wize done, before I pull the plug in the afternoon, and thus no Internet for awhile. Granted the fact that I could, quit the shop that would give me Internet. But with the work I need to do to LexiBelle>>>>pink lady[2] from the fuel tank to all over makeover, keeping the shop is needed. Course couldn’t have LexiBelle out in the cold either.

So yes been procrastinating some but by tonight I’ll be sleeping in Twin Falls not Burley.

Now B4 anybody panics here, while I’ll be bedding down in Twin , HCC, as well as Dixie Toewing will remain here and I’ll be working to build that up from over there, plus putting in duty time for the club, where resources albeit still limited, but more resources are available.

Speaking of the club, did You see SOA last night? I though Juice was toast, but Jax saved him, then there was Otto who axed that duty nurse. Right in front of Tera. Watch to see if Tera now decides to take that other job, and her and Jax split as a cliff hanger for season 6. Watch too and see if Clay doesn’t axe Juice or the other way around, then keep us waiting until next fall to catch the rest of the story.

Last, a Facebook acquaintance , Aneesh, had some pics of beautiful gals. 201 or them, many duplicates, but out of that 201 only 8 worth a second look? Hey Aneesh old buddy, include some Hazzard and southern honey in there.

Any mile, got my last radio shows to do here and then get ready to unplug tonight, so gotta get up at noon.

See ya’ll on the big road,

cmdt sig_thumbONE MAN & A TOW TRUCK[2]


Quote of the Day:
If you aren't living on the edge, then you are taking up too much space.
--Anonymous
1 Peter 3:18“For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
COOTERS TAIL 1_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment