Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fewer people are more dedicated to things Dukes or Hazzard than I, and shame people can’t absorb humor.

new hedderCOOTERS PHOOTENOTES

Uncle Jessie Duke used to have many sayings that he related on the banks of Hazzard Creek, while we as young n's used to listen to as we fished for catfish.

One was , ya’ll have to know the subject matter, before you judge the subject.

Likewise, the author before you judge the article.

Example, gal from up Washington State way, runs the site on Facebook for all of us Dukes and all things Hazzard fans. To give this lady something to better understand the projects that we here in the Knytes are doing extending the Hazzard County tender hand.

So she shoots me a hard reply don’t put things on her page. Okay fine, I wont.

Few in any part of the Mountain West or Pacific Northwest would argue that anyone is not was , but is a fan more than I of the Dukes-of-Hazzard. The Dukes came into my life when I needed them most. When my own mom passed away, in 1983 , members of the cast actually came to moms funeral in tiny Hagerman for always nick-named Hazzard Idaho. John drove MY General Lee to the funeral. Ms. Bach comforted me at a time when I was ready for the padded room.

Over the years since Ben Jones(Cooter) and his wife Alma and I communicate if not weekly, monthly. Ben will always be the President of our Club, likewise John is Vice President.

I first met John at a fund raiser in Utah at the Osmond studios in Provo Utah, when he was doing a benefit gig for The Childrens Miracle Network and such. Shortly there after he invited me to Hollyweird called that by Waylon Jennings, in 1981. Shortly before I entered my General in the Salt Lake City Autorama, where Cathy Bach aka Daisy was making a feature appearance. Skip Ward one of the line producers for the Dukes invited me again to Burbank, to wrench for Paul Baxley on the Dukes. And so it goes.

I have also made it my life's work to not only to maintain the Dukes and Hazzard images and legend but to preserve it. The Hazzard Knytes renamed Knytes-of-Anarchy in 2008, has 50,000 members in all 50 states, for you Math geeks, that’s 1,000 members in all 50 states.

That’s why I look, live and all just like that of my on screen counterpart, Cooter. In fact in many areas of both Idaho Utah and Wyoming, I am the living real life Cooter. Although since 2003 I have busted my butt to elevate from that to AyreWolf and have maintained that as well. Look for an article on that in WyldAyre Magazine this month.

There is a move now to bring to life this history, in a full length movie that will feature a gal you see on the quibids commercials as a lead.

The movie is called HazzardAyre, the biography of The Knytes-of-Anarchy and HazzardAyre.

I think if people are offended about raw Confederate Hazzard County humor, they need to look back at the origins of the Dukes-of-Hazzard. Both in the pilot called the MoonRunners and the Dukes . Both were on the edge, a bit racy and spicy. That’s the Hazzard I work to maintain. I truly think that the show might have lasted longer had the producers and writers stuck with that line. Sure kids were watching, but just like John said, yes it was a bit spiked, but nothing that truly would damage anybody, or tarnish the minds of our youth. Certainly not like the stuff we see today, even on the Disney Channel.

Any mile, for this big bawd wolf its lights out.

See ya’ll out on the Highway.

L8R Ya’ll

cs1 my blog sig


Quote of the Day:
There should be no yelling in the home unless there is a fire.
--David Oman McKay
2 Corinthians 3:6“He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
new tail A1 SKETCH 2

co email addy  club email addy

1 comment: