Thursday, October 25, 2012

Must have taken the yearly shit

new hedder25201210

So decided to go on air, but my YouTube puked. Rapid fix? I Don’t think so.

My computer? Don’t think so.

I’m seeing shit all over the place about the new Windows-8, shit Windows XP, worked better , had more stability, shit Microshit should have stayed with that and refined that, not build a new os. So we were off the air. But not for long, I am hauling to Twin Falls to snag some music from Hastings. The bottom line, with music, ya’ll have to buy it.

Of Course I think too is it just me or did YouTube shit?

For Your Info, what happens is , I click on YouTube, get their title page, but click on a video and get nothing but computer code, with no sound , nothing.

So I checked all my audio and video inputs, not my system. So is there a fly in the soup at Google and YouTube, is it that my pipeline is nearly frozen ? If every other place is firing on all 8 cylinders it would seem its YouTube, so I ask , Somebody who can get in, tell YouTube something is screwed up.

Most of Google's products work like perfect most of the time, but every once in awhile, seems one of their services or servers takes a dump. Time to reboot.

So if ya’ll wondered where HazzardAyre was last night, now you know.

I ask my media friends at KTVB and KMVT, do you know of a problem with YouTube? If so how about letting the rest of us simpletons know about it. If not, hey there’s a story. Did something put the brakes on YouTube and make it throw up? We’ll look into it, and report .

After all who else cares more than HazzardAyre?

As I close, do flies hibernate? If so when?

L8R

cs1koa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
--Julie Andrews
2 Timothy 3:16-17“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
REBEL TAIL 3

No comments:

Post a Comment